Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Dr. JACOBS Naturals


I received some products from Dr. Jacobs Naturals to review.  I am very pleased with how well they work and happy to know they are made of all natural ingredients.  These products are NON-GMO, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Gluten Free, Free of artificial dyes & coloring. PETA Cruelty Free & Vegan.



Although I liked all 3 items I received, the peppermint hand soap is probably my favorite of them.  I liked how it had just the right amount of lather to it and how easily it was to rinse off.  I have been using it for a week now and my hands feel soft.  The peppermint scent is rich.





Dr Jacobs Naturals Castile Soap line is 100% Made in the USA!
Free Shipping Now! - Free Shipping on all Dr. Jacobs Naturals products totaling over $20! Use code freeship20
https://www.usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=13679&dealid=3593 .@usfg

No comments:

Post a Comment